Monday, February 8, 2010

new coroflot portfolio!

i just uploaded some of my work up on coroflot these past couple days. its already been getting some pretty good feedback so far! its about time i put myself out there... ahh i just keep wishing i had more polished work to show off...

i really feel like im part of the new generation of designers now... especially seeing how much my sketch techniques differ from the old school designers... i learned those old school techniques from teachers, too... just that its different now that we're on the same playing field.

as part of the new generation i guess its my responsibility to push for new and better ways to design... wish me luck... and hope i dont starve to death cuz of my idealistic nature~



view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/nelsonwah

No comments:

Post a Comment